Please share !!
We had a close call yesterday with an iPhone. The phone arrived in with the battery swelled enough to break the screen. Once we took the screen off the battery had swelled alot, the phone was place down on the counter. Suddenly there was a bang and the battery exploded scorching the wall and sending the phone across the shop.
Imagine this happened in a more confined place. So if your battery is swelling or dying very fast please get it checked out.
On the plus side we got the phone backup and running for the customer hopefully it works safely for a while longer.